Project Description

Jip Tray Adapter

For flatbed printer printing, sometimes, we need tray, which is also called Jip or Adapter. Usually, we OEM tray for you based on the size and the materials thatyou need to print on.

  • Cylinder tray is for cylindet objects printing, which is fixed onto the printer when printing, if no need, you can put it down.

  • These food tray are made based on the size you need.

  • These tray are OEM based on the actual size you need.

  • These tray are needed when printing, it has its own standard size.

textile tray Jip Tray Adapter